If you have any exposed aggregate, then you know how hard it is to clean it. This type of decorative concrete is mainly in the form of driveways, and naturally, they can get dirty very easily.
Over time, a lot of dirt, dust, debris, and other materials can collect on these exposed surfaces. But you don’t have to worry, because we are the best exposed aggregate cleaning service in Brisbane.
To clean this surface, sometimes both chemical as well as pressure washing is required. It depends on the condition of the surface, so our professionally trained technicians will determine the best course of action upon inspection.
So, are you wondering why you should clean exposed aggregate surfaces? Well, there are several benefits. Here are some of the reasons you should use our professional exposed aggregate cleaning services in Brisbane:
● Reduces weathering effects and damage
● Pressure and chemical washing can remove staining and organic growth
● Can extend the lifespan of the surface due to less contaminants harming the material
● Increases visual appeal and keeps surfaces cleaner for longer
● Once the surface is sealed and in use, regularly sweep it. If you notice that dirt is starting to collect, hosing is also ideal.
● If you spot any contaminants or mould growth, you need to clean it as soon as possible.
● Professional cleaning is recommended once organic growth starts to look unsightly.
● Resealing should also be done about every three to five years.
Exposed aggregate is not an easy surface to clean. Anyone who has this type of surface at home will know for a fact that cleaning it requires not only effort, but the correct equipment and knowledge as well. But, there are professionals that can come in handy when cleaning such surfaces.
Get in touch with us to get a quote and schedule a booking so we can show you the amazing results we can achieve in your home or workplace.