Whether it’s simple dust removal, spot cleaning, or even heavy duty cleaning, concrete, paved, or tiled stairs will require your attention from time to time.
It’s easy for mould to grow on these surfaces, especially if it’s in a moist place where it rains often.
If you notice that your stairs are starting to collect dust and organic growth is forming, it’s time to contact the professionals for a deep clean.
We are the best in the business and we will come to you anywhere in Brisbane so be sure to get in touch with us.
Are you wondering why you should consider our Brisbane stair cleaning service? Well, if you have concrete, paved, or tiled stairs at home, you will want to keep them clean and mould-free. This is because doing so will have lasting benefits such as:
● Regular cleaning can prevent stains.
● Mould can make the stairs slippery. So, cleaning them could keep you safe from accidents.
● If your stairs are old, cleaning them will make them look newer and uplift the whole appearance.
● Making regular spot checks and cleaning them can easily increase the longevity.
● Pressure cleaning the mould, algae, dirt, or even mildew will protect the surface of the concrete.
So, are you noticing that your steps or stairs are full of organic growth? If so, you need to attend to them right away! But what exactly is organic growth? It is when mildew, algae, or mould starts to grow and form on your stairs.
This will make your stairs look very dirty. Your pristine and beautiful grey-coloured concrete will start to have a greenish appearance. But there are simple ways to remove them - get in touch with us today!